The well-being of our Guests, Staff and the Community we serve will always be our primary concern.
In addition to our perpetual and unyielding attention to cleanliness, we have implemented the following measures at both Campania locations in response to the Coronavirus issue:
- We will utilize single-use, pre-wrapped utensils as opposed to our normal silverware.
- We will utilize only single-use menus
- We will utilize single-use Parmesan and Red Pepper packets
- There will be hand sanitizer at server stations and hostess stands for both Employees as well as Guests.
- There will be a formal check-in process for all employees to ensure they are not experiencing any illness of ANY kind.
We will always error on the side of caution in evaluating an employee’s state of health.
We ask that you extend us some graceful patience during this time should we become short-staffed as a result.
We will continue to follow the guidelines set forth by the CDC and The National Restaurant Association.
Finally, our staff is very efficient in handling To-Go orders and encourage you to take advantage of this should you like to enjoy Campania in the comforts of your home!